Our three-storey, two-bedroom penthouse-equivalent is named after Sir Roy Grounds (1905–81)—the architect behind Mona’s Courtyard House (where you enter the museum), and Round House (through the tunnel and into the library).
Read more about the Mona architecture here.
- Breakfast in The Source Restaurant
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Wine bar stocked with Moorilla wine and Moo Brew beer (for purchase)
- King-size bed with 400 thread-count cotton sheets
- TVs all over the place, including in the bathroom
- Personal security screen to avoid visitors you don't like
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared gym, sauna and heated infinity pool
- Two bedrooms