Faro nitty gritty
A few things to be aware of before booking:
- Your booking does not include access to the museum. If you would like to add museum entry head to: buy.mona.net.au/mona-entry
- Accessible parking is available at the top of the drive. Turn left and look for the signs. There is also an accessible drop-off location marked on the map. For further assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faro is a dining experience that features art, live music, and performance. It’s loud, mostly harmless fun.
- Some artworks in Faro have warnings and age restrictions. Avoid if you’re pregnant or sensitive to strobe lighting, do not like confined spaces, use a pacemaker, suffer light-induced migraines, or have a history of photosensitive epilepsy. Some artworks involve climbing stairs.
- If you booked a Luxe Lunch and any of the above affects you, please see staff on arrival or email email@example.com to discuss your options.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit Mona. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options. You can read more about our COVID-19 safety measures here: mona.net.au/visit